Information

The 'Estadio de la Cerámica' is one of the oldest in the Spanish top flight. It was first openedes uno de los campos más antiguos de la máxima categoría del fútbol español. It was inaugurated on June 17, 1923 under the name of 'Campo del Villarreal', to change its name to 'El Madrigal' two years later. Since January 8, 2017 it has been called the 'Estadio de la Cerámica'.

The renovated stadium of the Yellows has a capacity of 23,500 spectators and dimensions of 105x68 meters. It is located on Blasco Ibáñez Street, next to the Plaza del Labrador. In front of the South Goal façade, there is an open space where events and activities related to Villarreal CF are held.





Main data

Inauguration: June 17, 1923.
Location: Calle Blasco Ibáñez, 2. C.P: 12540, Vila-real (Castellón).
Capacity: 23.500 spectators.
Dimensions: 105 x 68 meters.

Denomination throughout history
  • (1923-1925) - Campo del Villarreal
  • (1925-2017) - El Madrigal
  • (2017-) - Estadio de la Cerámica

Main Sponsors: PAMESA, PORCELANOSA, ARGENTA CERÁMICATORRECID and FERRO.

Official Sponsors: TAU CERÁMICA, BESTILE, ESMALGLASS-ITACA and COLOROBBIA.

Official Partners: INCOGAS, ICA, VIDRES, GIZEMFRITKERAKOLL and AZULIBER.


©Copyright Villarreal CF SAD 2021